Toasted Nut Mix
PREP: 15 MINS | COOK: 20 MINS | SERVES: The Crew
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix spices and liquid (maple syrup or butter) in a large bowl.
- Toss nuts in spice mixture until covered.
- Spread evenly over the cookie sheet, scraping any leftover spice mix from the bowl onto the nuts.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally (one or twice recommended).
- Remove from oven and place on cooling rack until cooled completely.
- Once cooled loosely add mixture to Mason jars, tie with a bow and give to your loved ones.