Snowmen Cake Pops
PREP: 60 MINS | CHILL: 1 HR | MAKES: 30
To make cake pops:
- Combine raisins, currants, brown sugar and rum in a saucepan. Simmer, stirring for 3 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Finely chop almonds in a food processor. Place in a large bowl, along with cake crumbs, rind and cooled fruit mixture. Add melted chocolate and stir to combine.
- Roll mixture into 3cm diameter balls and place on a lined tray. Insert lollipop sticks and refrigerate until firm.
- Dip one cake pop into the melted white chocolate, turning to coat. Gently tap on the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate. Insert the cake pop in the polystyrene to stand upright. Repeat with remaining balls and chocolate. Allow to set.
- Place silver cachous for eyes and coloured choc chips for the nose, before chocolate completely sets.
- Assemble hats by joining chocolate buttons and milk rolls with some melted chocolate.
- Draw smile on with writing icing.