Rocky Road Christmas Pudding
PREP: 20 MINS | SET: 2 HOURS | MAKES: 1
- Melt dark chocolate block and cream in saucepan over low heat and stir until combined & smooth. Take off heat.
- Roughly chop Sunbeam nuts, dried fruit and mix in large bowl.
- Add chocolate mix and combine all ingredients.
- Pour into baking paper lined dolly varden tin, to form pudding base. Refrigerate to set.
- Once set remove from tin & discard paper. Melt white chocolate, when runny pour over set pudding to form custard pour.
- Return to fridge to set.
- Serve with holly topper or decorate to taste!