Pudding Cake Pops
PREP: 60 MINS | CHILL: 1 HR | MAKES: 30
To make cake pops:
- Combine raisins, currants, brown sugar and rum in a saucepan. Simmer, stirring for 3 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Finely chop almonds in a food processor. Place in a large bowl, along with cake crumbs, rind and cooled fruit mixture. Add melted chocolate and stir to combine.
- Roll mixture into 3cm diameter balls and place on a lined tray. Insert lollipop sticks and refrigerate until firm.
- Dip top of cake pop in melted chocolate, allowing chocolate to drip down sides.
- Top with glace cherry and mint leaf. Insert cake pop into polystyrene. Repeat with remaining cake pops. Allow to set