PREP: 30 MINS | COOK: 1 – 5 HOURS | SERVES: 10-12
- Combine fruit, jellied cranberry sauce, brandy and spices in a large bowl, cover and leave to stand overnight.
- Brush ten 1-cup pudding basins(ramekins) or one 10-cup basin with melted butter and line base with baking paper.
- Mix eggs, butter, brown sugar and flours until well combined, then stir through fruit mixture. Spoon mixture into prepared basins.
- Cut a large circle of foil and baking paper and place over each pudding, foil side up. Secure tightly with kitchen string.
- Place pudding in a large saucepan and add enough boiling water to fill halfway up the sides. Cover and bring to the boil, reduce heat and cook for 1 1⁄4 hours for small puddings or 5 hours for large pudding, replenishing water when needed.
- Remove from water and store well wrapped until Christmas.